• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm super happy that the Bolts managed to come back from 4-2 down in the 3rd to win 5-4 in OT and win the series against the Jackets. After last year's Bolts-Jackets series broke me, I was so afraid the Jackets were going to beat them again, so for them to avenge last year and beat the Jackets in 5 just feels super amazing.
Flyers fan here :D May the best team win :D

Yuga always makes me happy. And today is not an exception. Fiance is out playing soccer (he's a ref) and who claims me the sec my fiance is gone? Yes, my fur baby. He's lying on the chair next to me right now
39fu15T.jpg

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Flyers fan here :D May the best team win :D

Yuga always makes me happy. And today is not an exception. Fiance is out playing soccer (he's a ref) and who claims me the sec my fiance is gone? Yes, my fur baby. He's lying on the chair next to me right now
39fu15T.jpg
You're never getting that chair back....

I bought some new Converse shoes because my old trainers' lining was rubbing the back of my heel raw, & I got a decent sized discount for them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom