• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
They're making a Scream 5!
I have mixed feelings. Like on one hand it is cool that it isn't a reboot, on the otherhand Wes Craven was no small part in keeping those films relevant and meaningful and he isn't with us any more. Scream was his final series that he was able to work on and he loved it, so I hope the new filmmakers love it just as much.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I have mixed feelings. Like on one hand it is cool that it isn't a reboot, on the otherhand Wes Craven was no small part in keeping those films relevant and meaningful and he isn't with us any more. Scream was his final series that he was able to work on and he loved it, so I hope the new filmmakers love it just as much.

Yeah, that's similar to how I feel. But at least knowing Courtney Cox and David Arquette are supposed to be back helps a bit. I don't have super high hopes since newer horror movies don't excite me as much, but it's still exciting to see what they do with the franchise since it could still be nice.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Having several nights of consistent sleep for once.
tumblr_inline_p0yz660R8x1v3shpr_400.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom