• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
this sunday, I’m FINALLY getting a LoZ tattoo. I’ve wanted one for as long as I can remember, so my level of excitement is off the charts. the artist I’m working with recently completed an awesome MM piece on a client and he’s a super talented dude! then my Switch will be delivered a day or two after that. lots of good stuff to be happy about.

edit: jk, both of those things are happening thursday now which is even better. thursday is about to be an epic dayyy

Last edited:
Ok, this is stupid, but I need to rewind for a second to explain why I've been keeping track. In Hollow Knight Godmaster, there are five boss rushes, called "pantheons" to fit the theme of godhood. The fifth one is the longest, essentially combining the past pantheons with some changes throughout. Well at the end of that one, there's a boss that's appropriately called the hardest boss in the game. When I first unlocked access to this boss and worked on practicing beating it, I started keeping track of my victories against it so I could gauge my consistency. I didn't go for beating the boss in the pantheon until I had like 50 victories behind me; I needed confidence.

But after I beat the pantheon, I never really dropped that habit of counting victories. I wasn't fighting her as frequently, but it was still kind of fun to keep track and know how far I've come. Today, I beat Absolute Radiance for the 100th time, and that makes me happy.

Ninja

Well well well
I went to the gym today for the first time since lockdown.

I went very early, there was only about 6 people in the building, and half of them were wearing masks. I was sure to wipe down everything before and after use, and frequently use my own hand sanitizer during the workout. It was quite enjoyable and refreshing compared to the last time I tried to go, where it was packed, and barely any masks were worn even AFTER the mandate.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I went to the gym today for the first time since lockdown.

I went very early, there was only about 6 people in the building, and half of them were wearing masks. I was sure to wipe down everything before and after use, and frequently use my own hand sanitizer during the workout. It was quite enjoyable and refreshing compared to the last time I tried to go, where it was packed, and barely any masks were worn even AFTER the mandate.
Safe gym-ming is best!!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
After 8 years I finally jumped and purchased my new computer yesterday.

It's a 2020 MacBook Pro (13" four ports model with 16GB RAM & 1TB Storage). It feels like an incredible upgrade from the slowing old beast. It's so much faster, prettier, more portable, and the speakers are fantastical just to name a few things. I managed to get the Apple Store to match the price of another retailer ($300 off) even though they didn't have any stock in at the moment too, so while Apple prices are obviously insane I feel at least a little less duped.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I got a new keyboard and it feels sooo G O O D to type on.

It also lights up which is cool because I make all the keys I like colours I like and all the silly keys no one uses silly colours so they know they're silly.

It can also have it make typewriter noises as I type, which is amazing, but will no doubt drive me insane as soon as I play a game, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom