• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Manufacture 43 has released an update for Pawarumi that punches things up to 60fps and fixes some latency issues.

Usually I don't care about stuff like that but in a Shmup it kind of matters if you want to chase scores. It's also a really nice looking game so it's nice to see it running so well.

They also added achievements and new unlockables. Very nice.

I really like this game so it's really cool to see it get some love after nearly a year.

Oooh, they changed the icon tile too, niiiiice. Very pretty.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
We have picked dew berries all through this past month, and now we have a bunch of jam and jelly in the freezer. It’s some of my favorite jam, I love it on toast, pancakes, the runny jelly kind I like on vanilla ice cream. We also saw some strawberries that were on sale, each pack was a dollar, so we got four of those and made some strawberry jam too, it tastes so good!! ❤

Remembering these exist
02-2.jpg

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Watching my friends play Sea of Thieves and they just press-ganged some poor bloke, ahahaha

They came across another ship and while one of the other players went AFk for a minute they harpooned him onto their ship and sailed away. He then helped them fight some skeletons

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom