• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
@Spirit @Sheikah_Witch @Azure Sage @Dizzi

I got Wind Waker!!! It took all month to get here, but it’s finally arrived this afternoon!! I played til I got to the island with the ritos and the dragon, Dragon Roost Island I think

I love the colors, and the atmosphere, and Link’s facial expressions lol, he has a lot more that most Links. Sailing is also really cool! And I got to meet some of the characters in your story Az :)

Can’t wait to play more and have so much fun

I’m so happy today ❤️

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
@Spirit @Sheikah_Witch @Azure Sage @Dizzi

I got Wind Waker!!! It took all month to get here, but it’s finally arrived this afternoon!! I played til I got to the island with the ritos and the dragon, Dragon Roost Island I think

I love the colors, and the atmosphere, and Link’s facial expressions lol, he has a lot more that most Links. Sailing is also really cool! And I got to meet some of the characters in your story Az :)

Can’t wait to play more and have so much fun

I’m so happy today ❤

YAAAAAY! Let us know what you think when you're done <3

___

I got hit up by the marketing director of WIGJ saying that they're (maybe) gonna have a virtual conference in September for rookies in the industry to showcase their work O_O

Just got some super awesome news!

335U.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom