• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

I spent some time with my mom, and we didn't argue a single time.
She seems a lot more accepting about my identity after we sat down and discussed it :)

We actually spoke about some really interesting things too, and we watched a TV show together for the first time in ages.

This picture made me happy

523c262571e37d20fe91b2d688880665.jpg

Cfrock

Keep it strong
At my brother's today and my five-year-old nephew was having a ball calling us all rude names. He called his sister "Poo", he called me "Wee", then he said his name was "Trump", and it was so refreshing to remember that 'trump' is a British colloquialism for 'fart'.

It's also adorable that he thinks trump (as in fart) is rude and also the funniest thing to have ever happened on this Earth :rosa:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Finding this cool site with is totally dedicated to cross stitch and perler beads. I don't do perler beads but the patterns are all so damn cool. I found a lot of Zelda patterns and you can also request a pattern. So I'm going to be a very happy person for a long time when it comes to my hobby :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom