• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

My family is out for the day, so I got a bunch of housework done :)

I hate doing chores if I'm told to do them, but I enjoy them if there's nobody around to tell me what to do :shrugs:

Well, it's a short and fat succulent, but a few days ago it sprouted a really long and really pale stem.

It follows the sun across my window and is in a different position every time I see it.

I don't know if giant pale sprouts are a good thing in succulents.
I don't know too much about succulents, but that's etiolation. I do not believe it's actually like harmful to the plant, but essentially the plant is taking on a different growth habit than what is normal due to a lower light condition. That's typically characterized by smaller leaves and longer stems, so that their need for light is lessened. It's irreversible for growth that has already been etiolated I think, but I don't know much about it to say for sure.

I have a kalanchoe that is severely etiolated but I've had it for a few years now, and it seems healthy apart from that, so I'm pretty sure it's not harmful to the plant.

The Tales of series is ramping up its 25th anniversary celebration and it'll continue into Xillia's 10th anniversary.

It's gonna be a fun time... Tales of Arise is all well and good but can I have a Xillia Switch port too, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom