• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Finished completing a PDF of Joachim Meyer's longsword treatise, along with verses on the longsword by Johannes Liechtenauer.

Took a lot of work to get a formatting that makes sense, but since I'll soon be covering German longsword, I needed two, easy to reference treatises on it, rather than searching through Wiktenauer to get the right section, then the right play when I want to cover a specific play.

So that made me pretty happy.

Working on Miyamoto Mushashi's Book of Five Rings as well, just because I'm a nerd.

New Grudge poster looks nice

the-grudge-poster-2020-kayako-header-1194384-1280x0.jpeg

I got a lot of things I wanted to do done and more in just 8 hours, and to top it all off Luigi decided to throw me a Jammin' Jelly when I was fighting Gus in the Prologue of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. By the way, I normally beat Gus as soon as possible for the extra Star Points, usually right after gaining the Power Smash badge from Professor Frankly near the end of the Prologue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom