• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

I'm having a great time playing Pokemon SL/LD. Already caught two shinies. The first one was my starter. I'm also just having a good time chilling in the shoutbox.

Cheaping a cheap boss in Sekiro didn't exactly make me happy but it was a relief to get it gone, but then a sexy manag and Yooka Laylee Country Returns got delivered and that made me happy.

Also cup of tea and spiced Christmas biscuits.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
A local liquor store is selling the single malt scotch that haunted me with how delicious it was. Ardbeg 10 year single malt. I tried it once a while ago, and it haunts me to this day.

Now to finish my current single malt so I can replace it with the Ardbeg.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Two things made me happy today:
1) Just a really good, cathartic chat with some people in one of the Discord servers I'm in that lasted for a couple of hours
2) Finally being finished the handheld portion of my backlog, leaving me with just 35 games left on my backlog

I just barely got my wireless PS2 controller working again right before it starting corroding. The screws were busted and the batteries were in there little to long, thankfully I saved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom