• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Tonight I caught up with two Australian friends from University who are visiting Japan. We had shabu shabu for dinner and then went to a bar called The Whale of August. At the bar you can order a cocktail based on any movie of your choice. They have a huge list of suggestions and you can alternatively just name any movie and they'll theme a cocktail around it (the bartender has seen a hell of a lot of movies).

I had an Akira and a Weathering With You. Both were fantastic!

That sounds so awesome and nerdy.

Though if I order a Perfect Blue and it isn't blue, I riot.

Off this morning so I'm finished early with the delivery round and Luigi's Mansion 3 being released :D

61e.gif

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I'm watching Garfield and Charlie Brown Halloween specials on YouTube but it's a recording from 1986 so I'm getting those dank 80's commercials.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I went out for dinner tonight with two great friends who I have been working with over the past few months. We are all moving on over the next week from our positions and going to three seperate cities so it is sad to be moving away from each other but I am sure we will catch up again eventually.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
When being at work to deliver mail my fiance came by to visit me on his way home. He always has a break for an hour or two before he has to go back to work again. And sometimes he doesn't even have time to go home at all. He was checking on me how things were going and he brought me cookies and a drink so I wouldn't suffer from not eating at all or drinking at all while delivering mail. This is the sec time this week he's doing this. It's things like this that I appreciate so much. And that makes my day. I'm such a lucky person with this wonderful man :pikalove::pikalove::pikalove:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom