• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

I don't know if I should put this post in the what made me happy today or what annoyed you today threads, so I'm putting it in both.

I just found out that my dad did not throw away all my stuff animals. Originally when we first moved, he said he threw away all of my stuff animals, but now I just got word from him saying that they're in the storage unit. What the actual ****!?!?

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
this lil punk made me happy today. :D

30zLxwX.jpg

I realize that my posts have become mostly Chase related, and I promise I’ll start posting more about other things. Like Zelda. :P

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
2 things made me beyond happy today.
This morning my fiance and me both had to get up at the same time and my fiance got up earlier to prepare breakfast for me. I asked him what he was doing up so early and he said "making coffee for the love of my life." He's such a sweetheart :pikalove::pikalove::pikalove:
Then I came home and logged in and was a bit overwhelmed by all the warm and nice reactions from my ZD family about the post I made in the Things on your mind thread. It proves my point over and over again that this is by far the best community to ever come into my life :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
How can this not make me happy? Not possible :^^:

This morning my fiance and me both had to get up at the same time and my fiance got up earlier to prepare breakfast for me. I asked him what he was doing up so early and he said "making coffee for the love of my life." He's such a sweetheart :pikalove::pikalove::pikalove:
Then I came home and logged in and was a bit overwhelmed by all the warm and nice reactions from my ZD family about the post I made in the Things on your mind thread. It proves my point over and over again that this is by far the best community to ever come into my life :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

We love you, Vee <3

(I hope he makes good coffee, I can't make a good cup to save my life)

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Tonight I caught up with two Australian friends from University who are visiting Japan. We had shabu shabu for dinner and then went to a bar called The Whale of August. At the bar you can order a cocktail based on any movie of your choice. They have a huge list of suggestions and you can alternatively just name any movie and they'll theme a cocktail around it (the bartender has seen a hell of a lot of movies).

I had an Akira and a Weathering With You. Both were fantastic!

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
You deserve all of that and more! You guys make such a great couple. So happy for you <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom