• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Cfrock

Keep it strong
More yesterday but I'm a maverick renegade :rosa:

1. A new gameshow called Headhunters started on BBC One. The first contestant was a friend of mine from university, the first person I spoke to at uni, actually. He did well but didn't win, unfortunately. But the format means he might get another chance, so fingers crossed for him.

2. Supermarket Sweep is back, and it's just as camp and delightful as it ever was. Rylan Whats-his-name is actually a good fit for host. RIP Dale Winton.

3. A friend got a code for the Crash Bandicoot remake on Steam that he didn't want since he has it on PS4, so I got Crash for free. Back of the net.

More yesterday but I'm a maverick renegade :rosa:

1. A new gameshow called Headhunters started on BBC One. The first contestant was a friend of mine from university, the first person I spoke to at uni, actually. He did well but didn't win, unfortunately. But the format means he might get another chance, so fingers crossed for him.

2. Supermarket Sweep is back, and it's just as camp and delightful as it ever was. Rylan Whats-his-name is actually a good fit for host. RIP Dale Winton.

3. A friend got a code for the Crash Bandicoot remake on Steam that he didn't want since he has it on PS4, so I got Crash for free. Back of the net.

The game show one is pretty cool, congrats either way to the lad you know.

I've had people I know on TV too... On Jeremy Kyle getting DNA and lie detector tests......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom