• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I’m getting to enjoy a good amount of time with friends and family while here in Australia at the moment. Last night I went out with 8 friends from my university who were studying in various parts of Japan last year and it was a lot of fun to see them. Today I was able to go out for lunch with my immediate family and my grandmother as she is visiting from interstate.

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
The fact that I got up before noon despite the fact that I got almost no sleep last night. I have a lot of work to do over the next few days so I better haul a**.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
A friend and I scored free tickets to be in the live studio audience next week for an episode of a music television show that’ll have a band we both like performing on it.

We saw them together a few years ago so it’s cool that this has lined up with my visit to Australia and that we were selected for the tickets (we had to submit an entry to a competition to be allowed to go).

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
My old neighbours just gave me 5k. They said their nieces and nephews have had enough money from the inheritance they just came into and they still have some left over so they gave some to me.

Not seen them for years so it is nice that they thought of me after all this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom