• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Had a cool dream. I dreamt about a game called Pokémon Skyward Snap where you drove around in SS dungeons and photographed members of the Gossip Girl cast, and the last boss was mega hard, it was some kind of jellyfish and then GameOver Jesse had a video with a clickbait thumbnail that was like "S in trouble! Watch this INSANE theory!"

Ninja

Well well well
Just hit the 189lb mark today. Haven’t been under 190 in years, only 4 more to go until revaluation.

Went from size 36 to 34, large to mediums, and progressing. Strength largely the same.

Super stoked and it’s a great feeling to set goals and reach them!

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Got a couple bristle nose plecos to help my snail with the algae outbreak. The betta keeps harassing them tho. They ended up being a few bucks cheeper too

Holy damn, holy damn, holy damn, holy damn, HOLY. DAMN!

MY WOMAN LOOKING FIIIIIIIINE.
Whatever channel/service this is on I WILL WATCH IT!!
Snowpiercer-TBS-678x381.jpg

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Ordered a new wii u gamepad. Rebuying WWHD (again), finally picking up Tokyo mirage sessions, replaying Yoshi and Kirby, finishing Pikmin 3, revisiting New Super Mario bros u and 3d world, checking out my Mario Maker courses again.

HERE WE GO!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom