• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

The weather is so nice, just went for a walk around the lake and i am now chilling outside with some ice cold ice tea.
Yesterday enjoyed a superb Turkish pizza below the mosque and later took my grandma outside for a walk as well.
It is great to be living more outside, and even better that lots of people do not have to work these Easter days.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
After a super nasty week (with work andf stuff) this week couldn't have ended better today. I had a coworker and me and him liked each other more than friends but we never got further. Mainly because of work and other stuff. That coworker left the company a month ago because of another job but we stayed in touch. Today he suddenly asked me if it was okay for him to come over to my house. I agreed. We talked and laughed and teased each other and then we shared a kiss and more kisses and now him and me are in a relationship <3 So yeah that's the best thing happening to me today :pikalove:

Cfrock

Keep it strong
After a super nasty week (with work andf stuff) this week couldn't have ended better today. I had a coworker and me and him liked each other more than friends but we never got further. Mainly because of work and other stuff. That coworker left the company a month ago because of another job but we stayed in touch. Today he suddenly asked me if it was okay for him to come over to my house. I agreed. We talked and laughed and teased each other and then we shared a kiss and more kisses and now him and me are in a relationship <3 So yeah that's the best thing happening to me today :pikalove:
Very happy for you Vee. You deserve some good news (and some smooches :pikalove:) :hug:

Ninja

Well well well
As a household we bought about 25 meals and handed them out to those without homes. We actually found a lovely older man with a dog and gave them extra.

A giving line item in our budget has given us so much ways to have fun with any extra money.

I only had one apple flavoured Maoam in my packet this time. Last time more than half the bag was green.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom