• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Daniel Tompkins !! There's not a song he's singing on that isn't pure magic. I was bawling like a child through the second White Moth Black Butterfly album yesterday. Can't believe that music this good exists

EDIT: And aow my ears hurt. I'm up to 13 hours of his music on full blast

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Got to perform with a local orchestra in the city's big concert hall tonight. We were accompanying a choir so the music wasn't challenging, but it was a neat experience.

I had a lot of new Zelda merchandise delivered today and spent hours organising how to display all them properly.
Then a good friend of mine visited and said I'm wonderfully weird with all this Zelda nonsense :)

I had a lot of new Zelda merchandise delivered today and spent hours organising how to display all them properly.
Then a good friend of mine visited and said I'm wonderfully weird with all this Zelda nonsense :)

Ooohhhh what kind of things were they?

I have a dew posable Zelda figures and I love playing around with them on dull days. <3

Ooohhhh what kind of things were they?

I have a dew posable Zelda figures and I love playing around with them on dull days. <3
I got:
-Majora's mask steelbox + majora's mask pin
-Ganondorf WW figurine
-25th Zelda anniversary concert CD (accidentally ordered two of these :), but doesn't matter because with the other one I got nice CD holder so I can put the CD on display)
-Zelda 2018 Concert Blu-ray + double CD + a sturdy display box
-Zelda games I bought: OoT, SS, ST, PH, TFH (some of them I got earlier this week). I wanted to put them on display as well. They are the most important, aren't they?
-New ocarina (instrument)

It was a lot of fun to put them on display and look how they would look with the other stuff. It took a lot of time coz I needed to change some things on my display cabinet in order to get everything look symmetrical and not like they are just thrown there.
If I remember right, there's a thread where members can post what Zelda merch they have. I still have some other Zelda stuff coming (books, metal posters from displate.com, some empty game boxes from ebay etc.) so I wait for a while before I post what I have. The cabinet is starting to look good. At least in my opinion :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom