• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Ninja

Pilaf Gang
Staff member
ZD Champion
I went to the gym today for the first time since lockdown.

I went very early, there was only about 6 people in the building, and half of them were wearing masks. I was sure to wipe down everything before and after use, and frequently use my own hand sanitizer during the workout. It was quite enjoyable and refreshing compared to the last time I tried to go, where it was packed, and barely any masks were worn even AFTER the mandate.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I went to the gym today for the first time since lockdown.

I went very early, there was only about 6 people in the building, and half of them were wearing masks. I was sure to wipe down everything before and after use, and frequently use my own hand sanitizer during the workout. It was quite enjoyable and refreshing compared to the last time I tried to go, where it was packed, and barely any masks were worn even AFTER the mandate.
Safe gym-ming is best!!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
After 8 years I finally jumped and purchased my new computer yesterday.

It's a 2020 MacBook Pro (13" four ports model with 16GB RAM & 1TB Storage). It feels like an incredible upgrade from the slowing old beast. It's so much faster, prettier, more portable, and the speakers are fantastical just to name a few things. I managed to get the Apple Store to match the price of another retailer ($300 off) even though they didn't have any stock in at the moment too, so while Apple prices are obviously insane I feel at least a little less duped.

Ragnarokio

ZD Legend
If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i got to talk to someone i enjoy talking to

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Staff member
ZD Legend
I got a new keyboard and it feels sooo G O O D to type on.

It also lights up which is cool because I make all the keys I like colours I like and all the silly keys no one uses silly colours so they know they're silly.

It can also have it make typewriter noises as I type, which is amazing, but will no doubt drive me insane as soon as I play a game, lol

I got a new keyboard and it feels sooo G O O D to type on.

It also lights up which is cool because I make all the keys I like colours I like and all the silly keys no one uses silly colours so they know they're silly.

It can also have it make typewriter noises as I type, which is amazing, but will no doubt drive me insane as soon as I play a game, lol
Oooooh is it one like this?

I've always wanted one of those. I wouldn't get any typing done, I'd just watch it, but I'd enjoy it.

TheGreatCthulhu

The Great Old One, Star Spawn, Sleeper of R'lyeh
My fiancee and I visited a dinosaur exhibit. They had Albertosaurus, Dromaeosaurus, a juvenile T. rex, a Pachycephalosaurus, a full grown T. rex skull, a leg of Apatosaurus, Compsognathus, Archaeopteryx, and the focal point was the giant azhdarchid pterosaur, Quetzalcoatlus.

I also got a new shirt, and Judas Priest's Painkiller vinyl that I ordered came in today, with King Diamond's Abigail coming tomorrow.
All in all, a kickass day.

twilitfalchion

Remember! There is but one truth: Love is eternal.
ZD Champion
Seeing my town in New Horizons start to actually look like a real town instead of blank slate that it had been since March. I've got five villagers now, the Able Sisters just arrived, and Nook's Cranny and the Resident Services are fully built up now. Thank you time travel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom