• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Another student and I are trying to design a unit and disagreed about how to introduce supply-and-demand graphs. I want to have students graph one out first to understand the connections while he wants to give them an example first. He eventually agreed to go my route.

Well, that was a lie because he tried editing the worksheet I made to put examples first. But my page was so ridiculously formatted that the slightest change would have caused everything to shift and move so he couldn't do try to sneak anything on :shrugs:

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Another student and I are trying to design a unit and disagreed about how to introduce supply-and-demand graphs. I want to have students graph one out first to understand the connections while he wants to give them an example first. He eventually agreed to go my route.

Well, that was a lie because he tried editing the worksheet I made to put examples first. But my page was so ridiculously formatted that the slightest change would have caused everything to shift and move so he couldn't do try to sneak anything on :shrugs:
sneaky dude!!!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I finally had a day with no obligations for the first time in the better part of 2 months or so, and got to spend most of the entire day talking to bae. With how busy I've been the past few months, it was nice to be able to chill, and especially nice that we got to talk a lot and watch some Adventure Time because we haven't had much time to do things together in a while.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Even though this day (and year so far) has been a day I love to toss in the trash (I'm rarely in such moods but this year so far I've been on the edge of giving up on everything) I feel extremely happy to be on ZD. The sweet messages I received and the funny talks with @Jirohnagi helped me a huge lot. And making someone very dear to me happy today also brought back a smile on my face <3

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Even though this day (and year so far) has been a day I love to toss in the trash (I'm rarely in such moods but this year so far I've been on the edge of giving up on everything) I feel extremely happy to be on ZD. The sweet messages I received and the funny talks with @Jirohnagi helped me a huge lot. And making someone very dear to me happy today also brought back a smile on my face <3

STOP EATING MY LEG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom