• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
ZD Legend
Lots of things! Finally weekend. Did a perfect week without any sick leave or lateness. Got a lot of fun games to play over the weekend. New In The Silence drops on Sunday for heaven's sake !!! Hope for Direct next week.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Staff member
ZD Champion
I finally got my psych test and an appointment to see a new therapist through the post.

I hope it helps. It sounds intense, especially since they're going to be tackling my childhood abuse, which I don't like diving into.
I hope it goes well for you. Sounds like it'll be hard, but they're there to help.

<3 :hug:

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I finally got my psych test and an appointment to see a new therapist through the post.

I hope it helps. It sounds intense, especially since they're going to be tackling my childhood abuse, which I don't like diving into.
I hope they help our spiritie!!

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My cousins came over and I spent an hour hanging out with my 3 year old lil cousin. She watched me play some RF4S and said she liked my "garden". Then I let her play Untitled Goose Game. She thought the goose and its honks were cute and when I showed her how to steal stuff she said "that's kind of mean". And then she drew me a picture that we hung on my wall. It was a good day. She's excited to play Animal Crossing with me when it comes out.

Lydia

~Pain is just spicy existence~
I discovered how much it hurts to use tweezers to pluck hairs, and it's exactly the type of pain i love; sharp, but doesn't linger for too long.

On a more normal note, kittens. I got to stroke them today.
Twilight has been renamed to Oreo to fit in with the naming traditions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom