• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Spent all night playing L4D2 with one of my best friends (I'm a little closer to her than the one that had a crush on me. It helps that she can remember our recent interactions lmao)

It's heavily modded now, it's basically a post-apocalyptic RWBY game, with the occasional Pokémon. It's really fun, and probably the best time I've had in ages.

Also my post should arrive later today. I've been waiting for it for a few weeks now :^^:

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
A small thing, but, I stayed late at work tonight and was one of the last people there. The doors get locked around 6 PM or so, and a co-worker left the building and started to drive home, but then they had to come back because they forgot their glasses, except they couldn't get in because the doors were locked. They ended up knocking on my window (in -30 C weather, no less), and I was able to let them back in so they could retrieve their glasses and be on their way home. It's always a good feeling to help somebody out.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
hearing about rubik playing fetch with his cat

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
this, currently <3

ziNYr7K.mp4

There's nothing more satisfying than absolutely wiping the floor with your friends in Smash Bros while very sleep deprived.

hahahahha i'm terrible with Jigglypuff and still wrecked them both

also I was feeling somewhat okay about my voice, so I spoke in VC with them for a bit

oh, and I sorted out my prescription at the pharmacy without freaking out earlier. I may even eventually become a competent human one day

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom