• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

I feel like I finally got out of the sinkhole, and it feels great. I hate dealing with depression, even the most mild of symptoms can make your whole day feel like a drag.

I hung out with my friends for the first time in a while. We've all been sort of busy over the last week or so.
We played heavily modded Left 4 Dead 2, with a bunch of Pokémon/Undertale mods on.
I have to say, Sans stabbing a Meloetta with a Honedge is not what I expected to be laughing at at 6am, but here I am.

I went to the cinema with my mom. The movie wasn't any good, but it was nice to be around her without any arguments going on between us. :^^:
I also bought a book that I've wanted for a while now, it's RWBY: After the Fall. I haven't read for for fun in probably about a year.

oh, and I spent some time with one of my friends, she wanted to talk to me while playing a game (Bendy and the Ink Machine)

Last edited:
Last edited:

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
My connection flight between Beijing and Frankfurt was delayed so I had a 40 minute margin between landing in Frankfurt and making it all the way to the last connection flight to Stockholm. I hadn't been that anxious in ages and I was ready to miss it, shell out 2k for another flight and wait 8 or so hours or whatever you do when you miss a connection flight.

Then what happens. I pipe up at customs 'excuse me everyone, I'm in a bit of a hurry, can I pl-' and HALF THE CUSTOMS LINE, WHICH WAS VERY LONG MIND YOU, happily schooched away and let me go in front of them.

Barely made it.

My connection flight between Beijing and Frankfurt was delayed so I had a 40 minute margin between landing in Frankfurt and making it all the way to the last connection flight to Stockholm. I hadn't been that anxious in ages and I was ready to miss it, shell out 2k for another flight and wait 8 or so hours or whatever you do when you miss a connection flight.

Then what happens. I pipe up at customs 'excuse me everyone, I'm in a bit of a hurry, can I pl-' and HALF THE CUSTOMS LINE, WHICH WAS VERY LONG MIND YOU, happily schooched away and let me go in front of them.

Barely made it.
Nice save!

Anyway, I plan on listening to Midna's Lament all night long, I think this is probably the best idea I've come up with a long while.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I started my first classes of my last semester in undergrad and so far don't hate my classes. My senior seminar is on the history of childhood and actually seems really interesting and I'm excited to explore that methodology more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom