• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Waking up to this:

PhgCVLf.jpg

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
New earplugs arrived. I'm going to upload tons of more Zelda music to my mp3 player. It's fun to walk through the streets while boss themes are playing. Especially when I approach houses with dogs waiting behind the mailbox :P

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I caught up with three high school friends tonight for Thai food. It was really good to hear about how their lives are going and the food was delicious. We are hoping to go camping and/or hiking together in the near future which should also be great.

I caught up with three high school friends tonight for Thai food. It was really good to hear about how their lives are going and the food was delicious. We are hoping to go camping and/or hiking together in the near future which should also be great.
That's great, Jimmu. I wish I could go camping or hiking someday. The closest I've been to camping was putting a tent out and sleeping in my backyard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom