• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Staff member
ZD Champion
I would. It's a good length and it has a lot of replay value.
Every decision you make is autosaved so it begs repeat goes.

I know you're a little allergic to Japan. But it is written and presented very well.
I did like the concept when you described it, and the trailer has some good music. I'm gonna get it (then play it in a few weeks because I still have Witcher DLC and then Halo is out)

Sheikah_Witch

passionate open autistic european female
ZD Legend
Mario Maker physics is so much fun to tinker with. Toshihiko Nakano should've received a Nobel Prize in physics in the 80's.

Namira

Swag Master General
I got a Japanese Dreepy from wonder trade so I used it to shiny hunt and it only took 82 eggs for me to get one.

TheGreatCthulhu

The Great Old One, Star Spawn, Sleeper of R'lyeh
ZD Legend
Finished completing a PDF of Joachim Meyer's longsword treatise, along with verses on the longsword by Johannes Liechtenauer.

Took a lot of work to get a formatting that makes sense, but since I'll soon be covering German longsword, I needed two, easy to reference treatises on it, rather than searching through Wiktenauer to get the right section, then the right play when I want to cover a specific play.

So that made me pretty happy.

Working on Miyamoto Mushashi's Book of Five Rings as well, just because I'm a nerd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom