• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Not today, but Saturday (I forgot to post it here).

I got reinvigorated in watching Stargate SG-1. I normally only watch an episode or two a day, but two days ago, I watched 5 whole episodes. I even forgot to heat up leftovers at the designated time, as I normally do that every Saturday for my mom since she has health issues and sleeps all day Saturday to make up for lost sleep.

Normally my mom would have yelled at me, but I think she was just happy I was actually watching it again, as I've been watching it for at least half a year now, and she wants me to watch her favorite show of all time, Stargate Atlantis, but I need to watch the first show first, for obvious reasons.

Anyways, it's a great show, I just normally go through cycles of burnout, switching between focusing on YouTube and focusing on streaming services.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Not today, but Saturday (I forgot to post it here).

I got reinvigorated in watching Stargate SG-1. I normally only watch an episode or two a day, but two days ago, I watched 5 whole episodes. I even forgot to heat up leftovers at the designated time, as I normally do that every Saturday for my mom since she has health issues and sleeps all day Saturday to make up for lost sleep.

Normally my mom would have yelled at me, but I think she was just happy I was actually watching it again, as I've been watching it for at least half a year now, and she wants me to watch her favorite show of all time, Stargate Atlantis, but I need to watch the first show first, for obvious reasons.

Anyways, it's a great show, I just normally go through cycles of burnout, switching between focusing on YouTube and focusing on streaming services.
Whos your fave character??

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Jack O'Neill is my favorite, but I like most of the characters a lot. Me and my mom talk about the funny things Jack says, and we always end by saying "I love Jack."
Same hes got the spunk you need in a character...and also hes like the one thats at my level of intelligence when Sams explaining sciencey stuff!!!

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
The new first year batch joined recently and some of them came to gym. Yesterday it was my pull day after I got my pump some 4 to 5 junior boys surrounded me and started mirin'

One boy asked me to flex my biceps and felt it. Those guys were impressed by stats tho its not that high. They asked me some tips and exercises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom