• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Mr Vee bought me two sets of diamond paintings. Both are so called 5 parts which means I got 5 pieces of each with the largest part in the middle. One is a 5 part scenery of a Mountain and a lake and the other one is Pokemon. Ash with some of his pokemon. I started with the pokemon set because both sets arrived today :D :D :D

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I'm excited for later today, I'm going to be sleeping over my best friend's house. We have a bunch of stuff we've been wanting to watch together so we're gonna do all of those in one shot. Rn we're planning to watch one of the My Hero Academia movies, Jujutsu Kaisen 0, and then binge Seraph of the End. I'm also going to her graduation party tomorrow so that should be fun.
I just got back and I did, indeed have a very good time. We weren't able to find the jjk movie on any platform fsr, so we ended up watching My Hero Academia: Two Heroes, The Prof Layton movie, and Weathering With You. I reeeally enjoyed Weathering With You, it's by the same people that made Your Name which I also enjoyed. She also taught me how to play Magic the Gathering, which we played with more people at her graduation party. Of course I lost when one dude slammed all of us with infinite damage, but it was really fun. I had such a good time.

Last edited:

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I mentioned to my sister about a month ago that I would love to try ramen at some point because I've never had it (not even like microwave ramen). After planning for weeks I went out with her, her boyfriend, an old friend of mine, and my best friend to a ramen restaurant. I wasn't super fond of the ramen itself, but I also got some shrimp tempura that was reeeally good. My old friend left after dinner, but the rest of us wen to the bookstore and then to the mall. I had a lot of fun, I'm not used to going out with friends and just doing stuff so it was a cool experience. Last Friday I hung out with some college/career age people from church playing party games and such and I had a good time there too. It's nice to be able to go out and do things.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I mentioned to my sister about a month ago that I would love to try ramen at some point because I've never had it (not even like microwave ramen). After planning for weeks I went out with her, her boyfriend, an old friend of mine, and my best friend to a ramen restaurant. I wasn't super fond of the ramen itself, but I also got some shrimp tempura that was reeeally good. My old friend left after dinner, but the rest of us wen to the bookstore and then to the mall. I had a lot of fun, I'm not used to going out with friends and just doing stuff so it was a cool experience. Last Friday I hung out with some college/career age people from church playing party games and such and I had a good time there too. It's nice to be able to go out and do things.
Local Japanese place serves a delicious spicy beef ramen. It is delicious.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Stopped lending books when I got one back with weird red ink on the sides and dirty
The person I lent some books to just just messaged me to tell me they finished. I was starting to get a bit worried, I gave the books to them 2 months ago and hadn't heard from them since. Just relieved to be getting them back.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I received the results for my first ever attempt at the official Japanese Language Proficiency Test and passed with a fairly decent score.

To be fair I took N3 level only (there are five levels with N5 being the easiest and N1 being the hardest) so it isn't an incredibly difficult level but I am glad to have achieved this result given I am registered to take the N2 level in December.

Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 10.15.00 pm.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom