• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Not a thing that happened today, but I got home late yesterday and didn't have the energy to post here (I say even though I was up drawing until 1am). Yesterday I went up to a nearby campsite where all my family has been the past week. They go every year, usually I go too but my grandma is the one that takes me and she passed a few months ago. I was glad I got to spend the day there though, I saw a lot of family from other states that I only really talk to a few times a year. I also got to spend the day with my cousin, who is my second favorite human, and we were finally able to exchange contacts so I can talk to him whenever. We probably won't do anymore camping trips so I'm glad I got a day to chill with them all.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
My Japanese Pumpkins and Acorn squashes are coming along. The fruits are only smol but I am looking forward to harvesting them and of course cooking them up when autumn comes

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Thank god it's weekend. The last couple of weeks I have a very nasty pain in my hip. I have this pain for a long time but it comes and goes. I finally made an appointment to see the doctor so monday morning at 8am it is. I'm really glad to have some time to relax now and get some deserved rest and am a day closer to get it checked

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Thank god it's weekend. The last couple of weeks I have a very nasty pain in my hip. I have this pain for a long time but it comes and goes. I finally made an appointment to see the doctor so monday morning at 8am it is. I'm really glad to have some time to relax now and get some deserved rest and am a day closer to get it checked
Oooh hope alls good let us know the results please!!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I find that my mood is pretty strongly impacted by the weather and for the first time in a while the weather has been consistently great for the last couple of days so I am feeling really good. We've been having nice and sunny days of around 15-19 degrees.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I saw rumors on Facebook that Nintendo might be making a new Star Fox game for the Nintendo Switch/Switch Lite. Please let that be true I haven't played any of the Star Fox games since they ported Star Fox 64 to the 3DS back in the Summer of 2011.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Finished up work today and now I have two weeks off work. I have a friend from the US visiting and am looking forward to catching up with them and doing some touristy things here in Sydney and surrounds.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I'm excited for later today, I'm going to be sleeping over my best friend's house. We have a bunch of stuff we've been wanting to watch together so we're gonna do all of those in one shot. Rn we're planning to watch one of the My Hero Academia movies, Jujutsu Kaisen 0, and then binge Seraph of the End. I'm also going to her graduation party tomorrow so that should be fun.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I was able to play a few matches of demon slayer: hinokami chronicles on someone's switch a couple weeks ago, and now I finally have a copy of my own! Gamestop had a price drop on it, which is awesome. The cashier and I chatted about anime for a few minutes too. <3
I only got to play a little bit today, but it's very fun so far.

fdkjfkdjskjsksjkd I'm so happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom