• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I love this new job! 2 weeks in and I'm loving it, I keep thinking that "Oh, after I finish with this job I'm gonna go home" or sumn like that, then I realize no, I made it, I'm a full time mechanic.
This is great to hear! Congrats on making it into something you're passionate about, that's a fantastic achievement.

I'm also really enjoying my new job I have just started this week though it has been quite busy. Looking forward to seeing what I can learn and how I can grow skills more with a renewed sense of passion.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
These past few days I've been feeling pretty sick. Especially Sunday. I was so sluggish and weak, I sat around on the couch all day, plus a headache and sore throat too. Not fun. But thankfully, I woke up today feeling pretty normal again! I've finally got my energy back and I'm feeling great! I'm so glad that's over haha, now I can get back to doing what I love

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
These past few days I've been feeling pretty sick. Especially Sunday. I was so sluggish and weak, I sat around on the couch all day, plus a headache and sore throat too. Not fun. But thankfully, I woke up today feeling pretty normal again! I've finally got my energy back and I'm feeling great! I'm so glad that's over haha, now I can get back to doing what I love
this sounds like the start to a prescription ad

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Made a significant deployment at work overnight which went really well and dramatically increased conversion rates, the management team is pretty thrilled with the change. Keen to keep making great improvements and learning more.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
there was just a baby skunk in my backyard and it was the CUTEST, TINIEST LITTLE FLUFFBALL

I wanted to squeal with happiness when I saw it, but my slider was open and I didn’t want to scare it. while it was walking around it got scared by a moth and ugh I can’t even describe how cute it was. after a while I poked my head out the door and started calling to it because it was SO CUTE but then I realized I was being an idiot. ha. it made my day though for real.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Yesterday I had a job interview with a cabinet shop. It was actually kind of funny, because the owner wasn't there but his son was; he hadn't done an interview before, had no clue what he was supposed to be doing, and just kept asking me if I had any questions.
Anyway, I got a message from them today. Starting Monday I'll be working with them for 2 weeks. At the end of that we'll see whether or not I'm a good fit for the company. I'm quite surprised I got this far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom