• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Yes I know, double posting, I sincerely apologize for being happy a lot.

I just ordered my drawing tablet!!! I ended up going with the Huion Kamvas 12 (Pen Display Tablet). When I price checked originally, it was gonna cost me $280 including shipping and the extra cable. But when I went to double check last night, I discovered it was suddenly on sale! It cost me $240 altogether and should be here in 10-20 days. I'm really excited.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Yes I know, double posting, I sincerely apologize for being happy a lot.

I just ordered my drawing tablet!!! I ended up going with the Huion Kamvas 12 (Pen Display Tablet). When I price checked originally, it was gonna cost me $280 including shipping and the extra cable. But when I went to double check last night, I discovered it was suddenly on sale! It cost me $240 altogether and should be here in 10-20 days. I'm really excited.
I've had friends recommend this one, looks nice!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I don't think I mentioned this here yet because I was unwell but I finally had my university graduation ceremony in person last week (it is probably where I got COVID...). Infections aside I was glad to be able to finally celebrate finishing up my degree in person.

I'm also happy today as I got sent my flight tickets to go to Canberra next month as I am being flown down for a few days to attend a conference and to mentor students who are starting a program I have completed in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom