• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I actually got to sleep in a little today which is nice since I haven't been sleeping all that well.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Managed to survive the first week of school, an am eternally grateful that we have a 3 day weekend. I get to see a lot of friends this year I haven't in a while because of the pandemic, which is mega neat. Going bowling with some pals later, which is cool considering I dont get to see them outside of school much.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I got the boots for my Link cosplay costume in the mail, nearly a month later. Interestingly enough my purchase was the last one the supplier on Etsy did before mysteriously closing up shop, best of all these boots fit wonderfully and when are not being used for the Link Cosplay I could possibly use them for medieval LARPing in a pinch.

Fig

The Altruist
Was listening to a character designer talking about how it's important to design new characters based on popular characters so that the themeing and colors can be identifiable and unique to that character. Might be an indirect comment, but at least that's great to hear that what I've been doing for over a decade is at least on the right path.

Ninja

Well well well
Apple event was announced for 9/14. Can’t wait to see the new stuff! I’m particularly excited for the watch series 7, and the new color for the phones pro model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom