• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I'm finally home after a stressful two weeks of finals. After rough draft after rough draft and exam after exam, it's going to be nice to unwind for a little bit.

Now I just need to find a job for the summer.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
About two months ago, I absolutely failed a midterm. To make that situation worse, I did poorly on a paper and had a group blog due that I had done almost no work for. I had a 56 in that class and was ready to resign myself to failing. I scheduled a class to make up the lost credits and stopped paying attention in lectures.

Luckily though, the professor gave my class so many opportunities to do better. He extended the due date for the group blog, allowed us to rewrite our papers, and assigned extra credit to change your midterm grades to a 75. Because of these, I was able to raise my grade from a struggling 56 to an 80 and I don’t have a single C this semester.

It feels really good to have succeeded when I expected this to be my worst semester ever.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My boyfriend told me today he is so ready for us going to live together soon. And then he said through the phone: "Now if only a certain someone would make up her mind." I was like what dude?! Of course he had so much fun but yeah that made me happy today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom