• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Got to work today for the first time in almost a year. I was with a special ed class I worked with very frequently last year. It was really good to see them again, and they missed me right back. :) Covid compliances weren't too much to work with, and they shortened the school day by two hours, so all is well. I should be with this class for the rest of the school year if things go according to plan.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
My bachelor degrees were both finally officially conferred/awarded and I (digitally for now) received the final transcript, testamurs, and associated documents. I'm glad to have received them with distinction and pretty proud of the fact that I was able to do it all while working full time and burying myself in a plethora of other commitments on top of that throughout my studies. Now it is time to put it to use in getting a good graduate position!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
The Arby's lobby was reopened for dine in today! It was very uplifting to see people eating there again, a sign things are slowly but surely returning to normal. (hopefully)

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Job hunting is finally seeing some decent progress. I applied to six jobs last weekend and have interviews for three of them already in the next couple of days with the other three still potentially in the pipeline too. Planning on sending some more applications out over the next few days too so I’m super buried in things to do from the moment I wake up until the moment I go to bed this week - though it’ll be worth it once I find a position I’m happy with.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Job hunting is finally seeing some decent progress. I applied to six jobs last weekend and have interviews for three of them already in the next couple of days with the other three still potentially in the pipeline too. Planning on sending some more applications out over the next few days too so I’m super buried in things to do from the moment I wake up until the moment I go to bed this week - though it’ll be worth it once I find a position I’m happy with.
go you!!! hope you one you love!!!

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I won't be getting a stimulus check due to being a college dependent, but I was very pleasantly surprised this morning to find that I was awarded a grant from my college (I don't yet know why, lol) that can help pay down my tuition.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
A Jeep came through the drive thru that I related to, they had a lot of stickers, among them a Thin Blue Line American flag and one of those little forest spirit things from Princess Mononoke that I can't remember what they're called but I do intend on drawing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom