• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Locations Would You Visit in OoT?

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
If the places and areas in Ocarina were real - where would you visit if you could? I have been reading through the Games Master 25th Anniversary edition for Zelda and during the Ocarina section it made me wonder about seeing the areas and I recalled which ones I enjoyed in the game. After hearing the ideas originate from where Miyamoto grew up and his exploration, I was curious what others thought.

Personally, I do love just running around Hyrule Field - and Jabu Jabu's Belly was fascinating - but I most certainly wouldn't want to visit there for a break!
I think I'd really like to see Lon Lon Ranch in real life, and spend time there as a farmhand to help out. It looks really cosy, despite Ingo being there.

The Silence

Silence will Fall
Hmm. I think Lon Lon would be my top place to visit as, like you said, it would would be nice to work as a farmhand there. I'm also quite lazy so I think I'd get on well with Talon and I would love to listen to Malon's singing as I strolled around the ranch.

Second would be Kakariko Village as its just so peaceful there.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Certainly not the shadow temple. I would quite like to visit the spirit temple and Ganon's castle.

Last edited:

Conor

the over analysing guy
probably the fairy fountains or the room with the iron boots in the ice cavern, they're just generally pretty places.

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Oh, how many Zelda loves most likely ponder this question. Our favorite games are a gateway to a world we would wish to live through, or at least get to partake in. With these wise words, my answer would be the Lost Woods. Such a fascinating prospect of being able to be lost on purpose.
:triforce: The Seventh Hierarch :triforce:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Kakariko Village would be interesting, as would Death Mountain without all the things that cause death c:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Kokiri Forest for sure and Lon lon Ranch and I would also take a look at Ganon's Castle. I would take the Hylian Sightseeing Tour :P Kakariko Village and the Water Temple! I would check it out and see if it is hard to beat in reality :D

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Castle Town, before it got infested by Redeads. The merriment there was pretty infectious, and when I needed to go into Hyrule Castle I always found myself wandering through the streets first. I would probably settle down there rather than visit.

Dan

forest temple , It would be a peaceful place witout all the baddies, also I want it to have twisted hallways still.

I would want to visit Lake Hylia, the way it was as a child and after beating the Water Temple as an adult. I imagine it is very calming and beautiful. I'd also like to go to Zora's Domain, both frozen and unfrozen. The first time I went there in the game it instantly became one of my favorite places in the game.

Zoras domain would be AWESOME to visit. Its so big and they sell the zora tunic which could let you breathe underwater

I would say Kakiriko Village because the town seems to be peaceful and calm (except when the well... you get the idea.) Anyway, Kakiriko Village is an awesome place because it is bassically the only place in the game with actual houses, meaning you can actually live there.

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
I would visit Hyrule castle/ Castle Town, the Shadow Temple, Kakariko Village, the graveyard, Lake Hylia, Zora's Domain, and maybe the Ice cavern.

Hyrule Castle/Castle Town because I would just love to go there. It's one of my favorite places in the game. As for the Shadow temple/Kakariko Village/graveyard, well, they were all peaceful and mysterious. Like there was always something else to know, and every time you learned something, you had more questions. Lake Hylia and Zora's Domain because of the waterfall, and that there's so much underwater adventuring. And the Ice Cavern was so pretty (albeit annoying).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom