• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Locations Would You Visit in OoT?

Dan

I would want to visit Lake Hylia, the way it was as a child and after beating the Water Temple as an adult. I imagine it is very calming and beautiful. I'd also like to go to Zora's Domain, both frozen and unfrozen. The first time I went there in the game it instantly became one of my favorite places in the game.

Yeah you can go talk to mr owl !

Last edited:
I would definitely go to Lon Lon Ranch, since I love horses. Kakariko Village is on my list, too, and Castle Town to do some shopping - before it was infested, of course. Maybe even Kokiri Forest, although I'd feel pretty out of place with all the Kokiri since I'm so tall. ^^

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
The Market would be really cool to hang out at. Seeing the Temple of Time, Hyrule Castle and Death Mountain towering over you would be really neat to see from the bustling happy-go-lucky Market.

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Hmm..this is a tough one...Frankly, I would love to explore everywhere at least once. 8D

Lon Lon Ranch, Kakariko Village and Kokiri forest would probably be my top picks though, for areas of interest. :3

I might have a difficult time in Castle Town though, just because of the amount of noise and people there (has never really been good with that sort of thing); but that doesn't mean I wouldn't pop in just so I can check the place out. XD

I would visit Hyrule Castle Courtyard because it just has lots of sculptures and fountains. Oh wait... It also has Zelda! I would also visit the Fishing Pond because it's just calm and you do nothing but catch fish and throw them back. Also, each one of those places has invisible speakers playing great music.

Farore

Goddess of Courage
My personal favorite would definitely have to be Gerudo Valley/Fortress. Not just because it is female-dominant, but they wear awesome outfits and their building set-up is....badA to speak. And the background music would be a plus.

MasterSwordBoy1

Hero of Pie
I would want to visit Death Mountain or Lake Hylia. Death Mountain seems like a cool place to visit. I could meet some Gorons, use the Big Goron Sword, and I could also kill Volvagia in theFire Temple! And at Lake Hylia I could go fishing, take off the fisherman's hat off with my hook, go into the Water Temple and kill Morpha, but I would probably get stuck in the Water Temple, and I go to that Lab in that house on the side of Lake Hylia.

Big Octo

=^)
I'd start my day off with a nice stroll through Kokiri Forest. After a nice walk, I'd trek across Hyrule Field and spend the night at either Lon Lon Ranch or Kakariko Village. The next day, I'd make my way to Castle Tow, fool around there, and then make my way up to Zora's Domain for a swim.

I'd start the day off at the busy Castle Town! I'd have a stroll around Hyrule Castle's garden and such. After that I'd walk on over to Zora's Domain and have a dip with Lord Jabu Jabu! :D
I'd then go to Kakariko village and play with the Cuccos. Take a hike up Death Mountain and then I'd go to Kokiri Forest for a nice walk in the woods.. Then I'd go to the Cemetary and pay my respects RIP! End my day by horse riding with Malon :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom