• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Let's Play Would You Like to See Made?

What PS game should Jake LP?

• Shadow of the Colossus (PS2)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)

• Kingdom Hearts

• Kingdom Hearts 2

• Final Fantasy 7

• Total voters
Hey all, I don't know If you follow my Let's Plays or not, but my battlefield 1943 Lp is almost finished. Originally, I was going to do a Super Mario 64 Lp next, followed by Twilight princess, but I had to send the wii back to nintendo for techinical issues. So I'm left with all 3 playstation systems, and I was wondering, which of the above games would you like to be Let's Played?

My hasty video on this subject: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86imOHM26Bw
My youtube channel (please sub!): www.youtube.com/mediocrelps

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
OK, I see My bad. Well its a tough choice so...

1. Shadow of the Collossus- Haven't played
2. KH 2- ok
3. KH- Meh
4. FF VII- Haven't played nor do I care for it.
5 Uncharted 3- Never even touched a PS 3

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Shadows, I know a lot about it from reviews and magazines but have never actually seen any gameplay, I would like to know what it's all aboutt since I hear there is horseback riding and i think there are puzzles too? I would like to see how this game compares to Zelda in those respects. Plus I have a PS2 and could follow along if I got really interested..

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
Shadow of Colosus is an amazing game! Its short mysterious and great! So it gets my vote! The graphics are like art! Absolutley beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom