• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Legend of Zelda Games Would You Like to See Combined?

Epona

Ordon Village
When I read the subject of this thread I immediately thought the same thing: Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. That would be so awesome. And also, combining the cel-shaded games into one big 3d game would be awesome too.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Actually, I wouldn't want any of the Zelda games combined. I think that combining too games would ruin the complete feel of one or all games included in the combination. You stated Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. The main themes in the two games were different. OoT focused more on the Ocarina of Time as a central item and learning tunes throughout the game. MM did have the Ocarina of Time in it, but the larger focus of the game was on the various masks found throughout the game. Combining these two games would give the player a sense of confusion.

That being said, the games that come first into ones mind are the direct sequel games. This would be The Legend of Zelda and Zelda II: Adventure of Link, A Link to the Past and Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask (as indicated earlier), Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages, and The Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass. It has not been confirmed whether The Minish Cap and Four Swords/Four Swords Adventures have the same Link or different Links. However, in a sense, all of these pairs could be put together to form a larger game, but still, in all of these pairs, the main theme of the two games is different, making the best decision of keep them separate.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
Wind Waker and Spirit Tracks for me. It would be interesting to see the 2 Games combined. I know Phantom Hourglass is set 100 years before Spirit Tracks. But it would be awesome to see what the story would be if WW and ST was one game:yes:.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I would be interested in combining Ocarina of Time with Spirit Tracks. The game would be so large that there would be realms you needed trains to go between, but you could take your horse with you in order to roam around a central field in each region.

Dark Link would separate Zelda's spirit from her body, and attempt to resurrect Ganondorf using the Triforce of Wisdom. And you would have to deal with convincing people that you weren't Dark Link... they wouldn't trust you at first because you resemble him.

The Temple of Time would allow you to visit four different eras between dungeons, new ones opening up at various points in the game... and you would have to find ways to access each of the four realms in each different era in order to find all the items you needed; there would be at least 16 major dungeons.

In the beginning of the game, Link could be an engineer who secretly meets with a Kokiri named Saria on occasion, and be the only person who has had any contact with the Kokiri. He begins hearing of tales of evil spreading in the woods before it goes anywhere else, and somehow ends up saving the Kokiri from a monster only to end up finding that he's got a much larger quest on his hands.

When he gets back to Hyrule Castle, he finds Zelda fleeing from Castle Town on horseback, and Dark Link in pursuit. But unlike Ganondorf, Dark Link uses the Bow of Darkness.... and manages to hit Zelda, separating her from her body.

That's how it starts, but I hope you can imagine all the potential such a game might have. It would be AWESOME!

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
WW and LA. Imagine, near the beginning, Ganondorf knocks you into the sea, and you awaken on the mysterious island. A new 3D Koholint (sp?) island greets you and you have to go through it all to awaken the Wind Fish so you can leave to get back to Windfall island to continue your adventure to save Tetra.
And then you awaken to find that everything on Koholint wasn't real. However, the Wind Fish IS real, and he/she/it comes in at key points throughout the rest of the game, helping you discover key plot points and actually revealing Tetra as the new Princess Zelda.
That would be amazing, in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom