• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Legend of Zelda Game Had The Best Soundtrack?

bs8814

The Gamer
Hi Guys :cool:
This is my first thread and I am gonna ask you guys what game you felt had the best music? For me it was Twilight Princess as the music seemed very dynamic and the Violin worked very well as it was in most if not all of the tracks.
Post your thoughts below
Cheers
bs8814 :)

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Whenever someone asks me this question I can never decide between Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, or Twilight Princess.

I would actually have to say Skyward Sword. Im saying that mostly just because of all the orchestral music pieces and bits they put into it. Now game music is not a huge part of the game for me so it does not matter too much, just as long as it sounds diffrent and unique. Ocarina of Time was good for me, can't go wrong with the Song of Storms and Saria's Song!

I'm gonna break the mold and say Wind Waker. I absolutely love the music when you're on the open sea. Thing is that's like the only really awesome track other than the title screen. So I'm gonna have to say toss up between WW, OoT, and LTTP leaning towards Wind Waker.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I'm going to be the odd one out and say that Spirit Tracks has one of the best, if not THE best, Zelda soundtrack. I love the music in that game – especially the realm overworld. It always gets stuck in my head when I play that game; I'll turn it on just to listen. ^^

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
I'd have to go with Wind Waker. Wind Waker's music just made it feel like an epic adventure on the sea which is was. The Great Sea is by far one of my favorites

That's one of the HARDEST questions for me to answer! I'm going to the Symphony of the Goddesses when they come to VA, and I can't decide which movement I'll like better!
I love Twilight Princess music, because it's so beautiful and it was all orchestrated, which made it better.
But Wind Waker's is soooo awesome, too!
And then Ocarina's is amazing, and I just have no idea!
So it's definitely a tie between those 3, and some of the songs are better than all the others, too...
Twilight Princess had the Hyrule Field Theme on Horseback
Wind Waker had Outset Island and Dragon Roost Island
Ocarina has Windmill Theme and Sheik's Theme
And then Majora's Mask has Clocktown music, so it's all crazy and I love it all so much<3
Oh! And of course, Ballad of the Goddesses<3<3

Wind Waker or Skyward Sword.
ALTHOUGH, i love Saria's Song/Lost Woods theme from OOT.
However, wind waker holds many of my favorite songs, Dragon Roost Island, Molgera Battle, Great Sea, etc. And Skyward Sword also holds many of my favorites, Farore's Courage, Ballad of the Goddess, Fi's Gratitude, etc. and BOTH have my #1 FAVORITE song EVER, Zelda's Lullaby.. <3
So it's a tie between those two.
Honorable Mention: OOT, MM & ALTTP

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
I'm gonna break the mold and say Wind Waker. I absolutely love the music when you're on the open sea. Thing is that's like the only really awesome track other than the title screen. So I'm gonna have to say toss up between WW, OoT, and LTTP leaning towards Wind Waker.

I fully agree. The Wind Waker soundtrack was stunning and amazing. I am not sure what the musical theme was, but I love it. All but one of my favorite songs from the Zelda series are from Wind Waker. To name some excellent ones: dragon roost island, the great sea, legend of the hero, outset island, windfall island, Gannondorf battle theme. The list just keeps going on!

Twilight Princess takes the cake, for me. It is so epic and bombastic, yet when it wants to it can be quiet and heartwarming.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
I'm going to have to say Wind Waker I absolutely adored the title music as well as many of the island songs they are just memorable and stick in my head.

MW7

For me it's definitely Majora's Mask or Wind Waker. No other games really made me stop to appreciate the music.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
A Link to the Past soundtrack is just classic, especially considering the fact that it was on Super Nintendo it makes it even more awesome.

OoT/MM soundtrack is just unforgettable, every track is just filled with emotions and memories.

I like the Soundtrack in WW and TP

and Spirit Tracks had a very awesome soundtrack every track had a historical feel to it it was awesome and definitely very underrated.

My initial gut reaction would be Ocarina of Time for obvious reasons. However I think I might like TPs soundtrack a little more overall. Especially Midna's Lament.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom