• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Languages Do You Speak?

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
よろしいだろうか?

うん、何を言いうかのう。。。

Bahahaha I'm messin. Kaya bago kayo masiraan ng ulo sa sinasabi ko, mga tatlong lenguahe ang kaya kong magsalita. でも、みんなは、僕の言葉はわかりますかな? ま、いいか?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I am only (kind of) fluent in English,

I speak very very very little German, because my teacher sucked. xD

I can recognize some words in French, Hindi, and Spanish if that counts. :P

I speak English fluently und kann ich ein bisschen Deutsch sprechen.

The German I've learned from a couple of classes in school, but I'll study it more intensely as soon as I find the motivation.

I've also always wanted to learn Japanese, but again, I'm lazy.

Last edited:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Korben Dallas: Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English.
[Leeloo continues to talk in divine language]
Korben Dallas: Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all for conversation, but maybe you could just shut up for a moment?

I also know the odd work in German, and know an incredibly small amount of Spanish.

Clank

Hmm
Do programming languages count? If so I kind-of know several...

Assuming they don't, I was designed to speak English, however I can speak any of the languages that my built in Google translate app supports... So yeah, I can kind-of get like 50 languages...

I love being a robot

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
English: Native language
Español: Menos fluente que antes, pero puedo comunicarme cuando es necesario.
Frances: Je sais assez pour causer des problèmes
Deutsch: Ein Bisschen
русский: только алфавит
日本語: 何?

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Ooh... Me gustan los idiomas! Pero en verdad, sólo hablo español y inglés. Quiero estudiar más lenguajes en el futuro, pero ahora... están todos! Espero que yo pueda aprender japonés (porque creo que va a ser muy útil con mis experiencias con entretenimiento de Japón, como Zelda) y tal vez... el idioma latino? No sé, jaja.

Well, I obviously know English, and I've taken four years of Spanish and love it so much. I really want to learn more languages in the future and become fluent.

Oh, and I also know a little bit of Dovahzul from Skyrim. Does that count? :P

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Ooh... Me gustan los idiomas! Pero en verdad, sólo hablo español y inglés. Quiero estudiar más lenguajes en el futuro, pero ahora... están todos! Espero que yo pueda aprender japonés (porque creo que va a ser muy útil con mis experiencias con entretenimiento de Japón, como Zelda) y tal vez... el idioma latino? No sé, jaja.

Well, I obviously know English, and I've taken four years of Spanish and love it so much. I really want to learn more languages in the future and become fluent.

Oh, and I also know a little bit of Dovahzul from Skyrim. Does that count? :P

I don't think you should learn Latin. I mean, no one speaks it anyways. I know like the few verses from Song of the Dragonborn. This is it:

Nuz aan sul, fent alok
Fod fin vul, Dovah Nok
Fen Kos Nah Lot
Mahfaeraak
Ahrk Ruz

Paz Keizaal Fen Kos Stein Nol Bein Alduin Jot

Dovahkhiin, Dovahkhiin
Naal Ok Ziin Los Vahriin
Wah Dein, Vokul Mahfaeraak Ahst Vaal
Ahrk Fin Norok Paal Graan
Fod Nust Vok Ziin Dro Zaan
DovahKhiin, Fah Hein
Kogaan Muu Draal

That's all I know.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Well I'm in Spanish II at school, and I wouldn't call myself fluent, but honestly I can understand a LOT. I mean I could probably survive in Mexico with MINIMAL help. I would just need them to talk kindof slow :P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I speak the language of love ;)
with my tongue

Give it up. How could you, some kid on the Internet, possible know the language of seduction? Tell me that you know the "language of love...with [someone else's] tongue" when you can furnish pictures of a girlfriend or boyfriend.
--------
I know English at the level of an ideal third grader. I do not know grammatical rules and the such, but I can speak coherently.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Jeg snakker norsk, og forstår dermed også svensk og dansk.
My native language is Norwegian (which means I understand both Swedish and Danish without much problem - Danish is easier written, and Swedish is easier spoken, but I still manage if it's the opposite - they, however, don't understand each other all that well, lol)

I started learning English when I was 9, and well, it goes without saying that I'm fluent in it :P

Je parle (écrit) un peut français... mais mon français suis terrible.
I started learning French when I was 14, and had it for 5 years in school, but I'm not at all good in it. I understand it better written than spoken (we really didn't learn much conversational French in class - mostly it was pronounciation and grammar that was at the forefront).

Other than that I can count in a couple of languages, and know the occasional word. And a little bit of Norwegian sign language.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I can sadly only speak one language fluently, and that would be English. I would love to speak another language, like Spanish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom