• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Languages Do You Know?

I speak Catalan, Spanish and a bit English, enough to be understood but it could be better.

I would like to learn Chinese in the future.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
English, and I took three years of Japanese in college. I don't remember a lick of it off hand. When I was in classes, however, I excelled. If I had someone to speak it with regularly, or if I spent a little time in Japan, I'd pick it right back up again.

I was near-fluent in ASL but I've lost a lot of it since I haven't been in touch with the Deaf community. I was tutoring a Deaf student in writing, though, and it started to come back. So, I'd say I'm proficient but not fluent. Oh yeah, and I speak English ^^

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I am fluent in:

American English, Standard French, Latin American Spanish, Standard Italian, Swiss German, Standard Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Standard Japanese, and Korean (Standard South Korean).

While not fluent, I am also proficient with:

Brazillian Portuguese, Swahili, and Arabic (Egyptian dialect)

WulfLink

Hero of Legends
My primary language is English, pero puedo hablar español, und ich kann auch sprechen eine geringe Menge von Deutsch.
I used to know a little bit of French, but my schooling in that language was lacking.

Hoping to learn some Japanese when I get to college.

My first language is French, i'm almost fluent in english, i can speak chinese but not as good as english and i have started learning japanese this year.

M

Miamiomi

I can speak swedish, english and french. I do understand norwegian and danish too, but i can't speak it. :)

vengenz

Sheikah Warrior
I speak English, Spanish, and I have 2 years of German in me.
Spanish being my primary language even though, English is better to me anyways.

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
The four languages that I speak fluently are Dutch, English, German, and Drunken Gibberish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom