• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Languages Do You Know?

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Well, as you guys can see, I obviously speak English. :P

I'm taking French classes at school and I'm heading to French 4, where we have to speak French. Speaking any English in that class will take points from our grades. Bleckkk. DX

I also know a few words in Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, and Germen, but I can't speak the languages. :P

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I can only fluently speak English.
In year 7 at school we had compolsary language, we had to do Indonesian but I've forgotten most of it.
I'd like to learn Japanese and travel to Japan because I love the gaming culture in Japan.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
I am fluent in English and Spanish. I find both languages to not be as exciting or exotic possibly due to the fact that I grew up with both. I would love to learn Japanese though, I would import so many games my wallet would hate me.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I feel like doing an update so...

I am:
Fluent in English (duh!)
Intermediate Japanese
Intermediate-Advanced Spanish
Beginners French
Beginners Portuguese (Brasileiro)

Next on the list, Russian!

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Norwegian is my native tongue - thereby I also understand Swedish and Danish without a problem, I've been learning English since I was 9, so I've been speaking it for 19 years. I took French for five years in school, but I can't say I speak it.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
English - this is my most fluent language, and the one that I use most often in communication.
German - I learned this language while living in Germany for five years.
Tamil - This is the language my parents and ancestors mainly use, but I can only speak and understand this, not read and write.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I speak English, but I know how to read Arabic and Spanish (currently taking Spanish classes).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom