• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Language(s) Do You Know?

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Swedish is the language I master (would be strange elsewhise since I was born and raised in Sweden).

I took classes in French and German in school (I can make some conversation in French I found out last year, hurra!)
I went to Spain and took classes in spanish, I´ve been to Costa Rica and various parts of Spain and it seems I can manage communication pretty well in spanish. My english is decent I guess, I understand pretty much anything although writing and speaking it is not completely flawless on my behalf.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I know Portuguese, english, french, spanish, a bit of deutsch, a bit of japanese and I think that's all.

In fact, my first word was in english, and not in Portuguese, cause I have a lot of british cousins

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
I know:
-Turkish, because i'm raised in a Turkish Family. I Can speak and write the language.
-Dutch, because i live in Holland, Also can Speak and write the language.
-English, Watched too much dutch subbed cartoon network when i was a kid. After 5 years of ZD my english grammer became better then normal, and it came in handy with school. I had a 9/10 as the my final grade (all grades+final exam and the average of those grades) for english. With speaking, well i don't talk it much in real life, because there is no english person to talk to.
-Japanese, Well i don't fully understand the language, but i learned it by watching too much english subbed anime. I can't write the language with the japanese kanji/Kana/Rōmaji, but i can write it in normal latin lettters.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I only know how to speak English and some spanish. My spanish did actually improve very quickly when my three aunts came to visit from Panama to help my mom. They all speak spanish, and some english. I helped them out with english, and they helped me with spanish. =P I understand a lot of it, but I'm not good at writing or speaking it yet.

Kybyrian

I don't know English, I has a translator here. I kid, I kid. I know English and quite some German. Tiny bit of Dutch thanks to our own Smittens the Smiecht.

Amelie

Air Dancer
My mother wants me to learn french. Its bad enough everyone thinks I am french from that movie >< I guess it would be fun to learn and my mother says my english is good enough already. French is a pretty tongue.. so it would not be bad to learn how to speak it. I dont know anyone around here that speaks it besides my mother though so I dont know when I would use it. I guess I could watch french movies or go to french websites ^^

zeldusfanaticus

im the puppet master
i speak primarily english. ive been taking french. i know some spanish. So im trilingual. WOOT.

my moms trilingual, so i learn from her, i have about 40 relatives in spain, france, and a few living in germany(but we dont talk about them).

i also learned from my grandpa how to say "i love you" and "i love beer" in danish, which is the best language ever.

linkman8

True and Noble
I speak English a little more fluently than some would ask for, I speak conversational Japanese, basic German, and basic Spanish. I love learning languages, so I use phrases from different languages as often as I can to familiarize myself with the phrases and accents.

R

random letters

Of corse I know English and does pig latin count cuz that's the only other launguge I know.

MOS3

Agent Of Chaos
I can speak/write/read/understand Spanish and English (although I've been told I sound "asian" when I speak english :D ....I can understand a bit German.....used to speak it but not anymore :(

btw...Does hylian count?....lol jk...I'm not THAT geek....I hope <.<

midnightokami

Can I has cheese burger?
Japanese is my first language but I can't write japanese or read japanese. I know english and its my second language.

Kazumi

chagy
Well, I of course speak, perfect English. I am also taking French classes, and I'm quite good. But I can't speak it fluently yet. I really would like to learn Japanese. Mostly because I plan to move to Japan when I am older. And for some reason, I would like to learn Russian. I just think that it sounds awesome. But living in a county with two official languages (French and English), knowing both of them is quite important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom