• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What kinds of bugs did you see today?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I saw a spider in my bathroom i wonder how they live throughout the winter there don't seem to be many other bugs around

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
my old house had milkweeds and the monarch butterflies were cute and the monarch caterpillars were cuter

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
We have a small fruit fly problem at my house that we are in the midst of dealing with, so I saw a few of those annoying buggers today. Aside from that, I haven't seen very many bugs around lately. Poor things must have frozen to death :(

Ragnarokio

i had like a hundred fruit flies hanging out in my kitchen at one point but eventually they all went away on their own i guess they ran out of whatever they were eating

Ragnarokio

time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana

or so they say

they are tiny flies with red eyes that you might find in your kitchen if you leave food out

they really like alcohol

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I saw a spider behind my water faucet in the bathroom. I washed my hands as fast as I could lol.

Saw another on my sister’s toothbrush the next day. Disgusting. We had to throw it away, but not after my dad traumatized my sister when he showed it to her, she has a phobia of spiders. She couldn’t stop crying for at least 10 minutes. I think he was just doing it as a joke, and he didn’t know it was her toothbrush, but my sister took it much more seriously.

I am not very scared of bugs unless they’re on me, then I don’t like them very much lol. But just seeing spiders, no problem. But not the same for my sis tho.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Not today, but last night my roomies and I were cleaning out the freezer and somehow it turned out that a giant fly had gotten in there at some point, hidden behidn a bag of frozen corn, and froze to death.
It was a wonderful thing to find in a place where we keep our food.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I don;t see many, except I just finished another play through of FE: Sacred stones using an HD patch I was working on... The Baels are the giant spider enemy look tons creepier with the patch. It's incomplete but still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom