• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Kind of Vehicle do You Drive?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Straightforward thread question. For those who have/drive vehicles, what kind of vehicle do you usually drive? Do you own/lease it? Or maybe it belongs to your parents? Additionally, do you like this vehicle or would you rather have something else? Or maybe you don't drive at all, and that's OK too! In that case, what kind of vehicle would you want to own?

As for myself, I drive a 2011 Mazda Tribute. It's an SUV with all the features I really need and is big enough to transport my gear (and people) when I have the necessity to do so. A tad pricey, but worth it I think as I haven't had any issue with it yet and it drives super smooth.

But what about y'all? Discuss!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I have a 2001 Mitsubishi Lancer. This has been sitting in my parent's backyard since before I moved to Japan in April 2018. I haven't bothered to re-register it because (money and) I live right near the train station which takes me directly to University and work.

When I was driving it it served me well and probably will again eventually if I can get it back up and running. I think purchasing a new car is pretty wasteful so having an old one that just gets me from A to B suits me just fine.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Lil Volkswagen polo hes cute and has a cd player which was my main request....

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i'd like to get a tricycle

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
BSA champ bicycle in early childhood, Firefox Terrano(Sold), Hercules Atom (Damage in accident) , Mach City (Stolen).
My uncle's Royal Enfield.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Honda Accord.

The car my brother and I used to share was also a Honda Accord. Both my brother and my mother also drive Honda Accords.

No complaints here.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
A Kia something. It was my brother's before he got his new car. It sucks. It feels like a go cart and it's super small. I have to crouch down and scoot inside backwards and swing my legs around to the front just to get inside. My head touches the ceiling. I want a bigger and better car very badly.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I bought a used 2009 Ford Taurus X, and it was a steal. The guy who owned it before bought it for his wife, but she barely ever drove it, so it had practically new car milage. They ended up getting a divorce, she didn't want the SUV back, so he sold it to me. I enjoy the room it has a lot, it works well if me and my friends go on road trips, which we do try to plan whenever we can.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I drive a 2018 Ford Escape. I really like it. It drives nicely, I feel comfortable in it and it's able to handle my needs easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom