• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Kind of Temples Do You Want?

what temple do you want in ss?

• fire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • water

• desert

• some kind of dark/shadow temple

• forest

• Misc(other)

• Total voters
C

Civil

I'd love to see another Desert or Shadow temple, I really enjoyed those in OoT. I think the art-direction Nintendo is using for Skyward Sword would make these kinds of temples look amazing.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
Fire, desert, and water are basically confirmed. There's also going to be a mechanical dungeon.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
A shadow temple is not really something we've seen since Ocarina of Time, and it was probably my favorite dungeon in that game. It would be great to see a new shadow temple; I'm sure it could be especially haunting with the new graphics.

MidnaOfTheTwili

Link x Zelda
Forest, Fire and Water are traditional, those had better be in there or I will be mad. I hope there is NOT a shadow temple or anything of the sort, because that was my least favorite temple in OoT. I hated it. If they do a desertish spirit temple type, that'll be fine. I don't really have a yay/nay view on that one.

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
Forest was shown at E3 2010, so that's confirmed. A Fire dungeons have been in all the trailers, so yeah. Sky Temple is confirmed. We saw a desert like area in GDC. But of course, water will also be in, it's traditional.

That's all we can say for now.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
I can guarantee there will be water, the water in this game is transparent and there's a diving meter. Or there could be an outdoor dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom