• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Kind of Story Genres That You Like?

Memory

Forgotten Life
I have a wattpad account and am going to write a story. But the thing is, I don't know what to write and so.

I was planning on recommending you guys from this forum to read any of my stories. Maybe if I know what kind of stories you guys like to read, I'll probably try to make one but it'll probably take me 2-4 months to finish a story.

My free time is really tight that's why I rarely go online ;-;
Lonesome me ;-;

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
(gurl i am ready to read your stories :3)

Honestly, I can't pick. But If I had to chose one, it'll be reading horror genre types of series. The suspense that the story gives you will make you feel like you want more. The mystery and everything.

Memory

Forgotten Life
I'm not good at horror stories but I could make a story that makes people think like "who is he" "what's going on" and stuffs. Yeah like what you said lol. C;

Dimooshky

The Mauve Avenger
Fantasy and Sci-fi for me, I'm reading Ursula Le Guin's Earthsea series at the moment which is brilliant, because...you know...DRAGONSSS. If I were you, I'd write whatever you're comfortable with, there are lovers and haters of all genres so you can never please everyone, just please yourself :).

Also:
I'm not good at horror stories

Look at your siggy for inspiration... ... ... ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom