• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Kind of Spider Do You Like Best?

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
colorful-spider.jpg

peacock6.jpg

I always thought the Jumping Peacock Spider was cool. I like the colours, plus it's sooo tiny! ^^

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
What's your favourite spider? Is the next thread going to be "Which bone do you most like to break?"

And I like all spiders that I can step on. I don't want to kill them but, when they're in my house, they're trespassing.

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
Though, this one seven-legged wolf spider (not spidey the pervert spider; a different one) looked like it wasn't doing well on my family room wall, and I decided it was best to end his life so he wouldn't suffer. Though, I normally am one to rescue the spiders from getting killed by my family, and let them outside.

I still don't understand why you decided to kill it so it would not suffer. It would have grown back the leg eventually, and it could probably move around and hunt just fine. The spider likely was not too bothered by the loss of its leg.

As for the thread question: Jumping spiders are my favorite.

Vriska Serket.

In all seriousness, spiders used to scare the crap out of me. Now they just vaguely bother me. I've seen so many spiders in my house during the summer, and so many arachnid's blood is on my hands. However, i prefer to suffocate them instead of squishing them, because oftentimes they will remain alive after i squash them and disgust me, as well as make me feel guilty, and their blood... have you ever smelled spider blood? It's intoxicating, like a Sharpie or wet paint.

But tarantulas are all right if they're not attacking.

The only type of eight-legged creature I really despise isn't even a spider--Daddy Longlegs. I've had to kill many of them, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom