• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Kind of Spider Do You Like Best?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The one I can beat to death. I dislike spiders. But there are some very beautiful ones. I like the bigger ones better than those awful skinny ones with long legs. They look so creepy while the more hairy ones look more cool.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
0058.jpg

Trapdoor Spiders. It sets up trip wires and lies in wait. Then when some hapless creature stumbles across the spider's path, it leaps out of its hole and strikes like an MFing ninja.

Rhenium, why are you making me decide? I don't want to hurt the others' feelings! :kawaii: I can easily decide on my least favorite ('twas a somewhat successful attempt on my parents' part to try to get me to dislike spiders), but favorite spider will be more difficult. Though, I'm not sure if I can pick a favorite spider species-wise or whatever. That's kind of racist species-prejudiced.

Um, anyways... If I were to pick a species, I think I might have to go with Wolf Spiders. Why? Well, honestly, they're pretty cute. Baby wolf spiders are insanely adorable and heplless. They don't have a true defense developed yet, so if you approach one and scare it, it will instinctively flatten itself out as if to pretend to look squished--play dead. And when I first saw one do that at a doctor's office, I thought it was the cutest thing ever. Like, I was laughing so hard at its cuteness. I stole my mom's phone and literally paparazzi'd the poor little thing because it was so cute. 60 snapshots later, I only got like 2 good pictures of it. I have also met a fair amount of adult wolf spiders who "became my friend". Though, this one seven-legged wolf spider (not spidey the pervert spider; a different one) looked like it wasn't doing well on my family room wall, and I decided it was best to end his life so he wouldn't suffer. Though, I normally am one to rescue the spiders from getting killed by my family, and let them outside.

Well, yeah. Wolf Spiders it is. I guess. I think sand spiders would come in second because they're cute when they bury themselves.

Clank

Hmm
Brown Recluses, telling someone who is sleeping that your house is infested with them is extremely enjoyable...

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I'm fond of tarantulas. I used to live in a place where they could be found in the wild. They're fuzzy. I have early memories of my grandfather showing his pet one to me and my cousins.

They can also be found crawling on your back. Right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom