• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Kind of Pizza do You Eat?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
In America, Pizza is probably considered "the best food" by most (At least where I live), and it comes in many different forms (Like thin crust, deep dish, stuffed crust, ect), and also has many different toppings that you can mix and match, creating a nearly endless set of possibilities of what kind of Pizza to eat.

So, what kind of Pizza do you eat?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
hawaiian_pizza_sh.0.jpg

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I'll go for a good Hawaiian pizza if available. Pepperoni is a classic. Any meats is good. I honestly love pizza and will go for any flavor that doesn't have Olives. I could eat pizza every day <3

Ninja

Well well well
I'm not a huge pizza guy by any means. It's more of a once or twice a year type deal, so I'll go big.

Large stuffed crust pizza with just sausage and cheese on it. I'll let it set for just long enough to have it warm but the cheese slightly solid. Throw in about 15 winds and that's a wrap.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I used to be all over pepperoni. Still am, but I've become more accustomed to veggie pizza with any combination of mushrooms, black olives, tomatoes, and green peppers.

Misty

Ronin
I'm more or less a member of the "no pizza is bad pizza" school.

I certainly have preferences, but even bad pizza with my least favourite toppings is still pretty awesomepossum.

In terms of favourites, I prefer thin crusts, like crunchy cracker crusts basically.

I love non-traditional sauce pizzas. Like honey mustard, bbq, alfredo, buffalo, blue cheese.

My favoured toppings are onion, spinach, tomato, and mushroom. I prefer chicken to any of the other meats.

I enjoy pineapple pizza, but it is best only rarely to me.

D

Deleted member 14134

I actually won't eat pizza unless there's pineapple on it.

Pineapple or BBQ Pizza. Only those two unless I'm at a party where Pepperoni is acceptable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom