• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Kind of Pets Do You Have?

I have a Maine coon named Puddles. Never been a dog or bird person or anything. Just give me a nice and calm cat and I'm very happy :D

Got to cats, a boy and a girl.
Boy, 2 years old: Kenta (Lean, short hair, grey and white spotted)
Girl, 5 years old: Cookie (fat, maincoone, long hair, brown and black stripes with white belly and legs)
:3

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
I have 3 cats (and some pet rocks). Their names are Simba, Garfield, and Meowth. My cats names are... just kidding
I have one cat named Nala. She's an outdoor cat, who's at the end of her life.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I have three cats and a dog.
Nami, she's a short-haired brown tabby.
Rynn, she's a long-haired torte-shell. (Black and Tan)
Xemnas, He's a long-haired gray "tuxedo" pattern.

Our dog, is named "Meisha" but, strangely, pronounced as "Meesha"... and she's a mutt. xD
(Jack Russel terrier and Lasa Apso mix)

All I have is a little puppy... sooo cute, however don't bother him when he is sleeping or he will call all the dogs in the neighborhood to attack in an angry frenzy :P Kidding he just gives you an evil look.

I don't have a pet :( but if I could choose, I'd pick a dog... Or a cat... Or a pony/pegasus/unicorn from Equestria...

E

Elwing

I have 7 horses, 4 dogs (2 pomeranians and 2 australian shephards) and 2 cats ... Way too many animals :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom