• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Kind of Pets Do You Have?

I have six wonderful kitty cats, named Jinxx, JigglyPuff, Tinkerbell, Moon Shine, Sprinkle, and Mouser. :D I've also had three other cats named, Pikachu, Squirtle, and Simba. We had to give Pikachu and Simba away, and Squirte died of fluid in his lungs on February 5th, 2010. :( ( I'm 14 by the way, I'm not a crazy cat lady. xD)

I have two cats called Ziggy and Floyd, they're 11 and 2 respectively and Ziggy is a tuxedo cat whereas Floyd is tabby.
I also have two tortoises called Lulu and Dora, they're both 4.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Yes. I have two dogs, Abbie is a Golden Retriever-Black Lab mix that weighs about 70lbs and is about 10 years old and Maci (pronounced Motsy which means Teddy Bear in Hungarian) is a Pekinese mix that is and weighs 8 pounds. We don't know her age because she was a rescue dog, the vet thinks she is 2 years old. Even though they are extremely different, they are best friends and are always together.
at the quary,Hannah and Maci,Amandas chior 026.jpg at the quary,Hannah and Maci,Amandas chior 088.jpg at the quary,Hannah and Maci,Amandas chior 048.jpg

I have a frog. To be more specific, it is an African Clawed frog that lives in water. I have a male. His name is Nemo. He is the most discusting pet you could ever own, you should see his tank before I clean it, then compare to when I finish.

K

Kokiri Wanderer

I have a black tarantula called Sadako :-) I used to have a gorgeous blue tarantula called Zora, but she sadly moved on.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I have 2 cats, 1 male and 1 female. They are both persian cats. The males name is Lovie and the females name is Vanilla.

I have lots of pets :D

4 Horses: Cay(Current Avatar), Sabrina, Dakota, and Fiona. They are 11, 9, 7, and 9. Cay and Sabrina are Quarter Horses and Dakota and Fiona are Miniature Horses.
2 Dogs: Zach is my 9 year old Lab/German Shepard/Rottweiler Mix and Wesley is a 2 year old French Bulldog.
4 Cats: Kyo is the only girls and the 3 boys are Mario, Kamakazi, and Bikichi. I'm a weird name kind of gal!

Writer4God

GeekChic
I had a pet cockatiel named Alvin since I was four years old. He passed away in August of 2011 and he was approx. 26 years or so which is incredibly long for a bird of his "breed."

My profile picture shows Alvin having fun with his favorite toy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom