• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Kind of Pets Do You Have?

Claire

The Geekette
I love love love dogs! We have 2 purebred Golden Retrievers and 1 Retriever/Spitz mix. Since I'm living in student housing, I can't have them here with me, so I've settled for a plastic flower that I drew a smilie face on.. it isn't very loving. I would definitely want to always have a dog, if possible, because they're such amazing companions. I'll have to wait until I graduate college, but for now I love the dogs that I have in my life. :)

i have 4 pets, dog(bundy),cat(Vie) and 2 fish(fish and fish) i used to have alot more, i had hermit crabs, a pig, rats, a Mexican walking fish, chickens and heaps of other birds but they are gone now.

Just one pet: An American Staffordshire Terrier, about nine years old. She's the best dog we've ever owned. :)

To start off i have a cat, a dog, lots of fish, two turtles and a bearded dragon!
Cat: Male, Salem, 12 years old, black and i have no idea what bread he is lol
Dog:Female, Nani, 6 years old, black and white, and its a toy rat terrior
Fish: uhhh both, fishie,fishie,fishie,fishe, ect lol
Bearded Dragon Lizard: name is LInk, 2 years old, brown tan orange, Bearded Dragon lol

Taggerung115

Warrior
Mini Poodle - Jasper
Hen - Rhode Island Red - Flicka
Hen - White Legorn cross who knows what - Snowy
Hen - brown crossbreed - Sage
Hen - brow crossbreed - Mariel

I have two cats:
Ziggy, 11 years old he's a tuxedo cat, black and white
Floyd, 2 years old he's a tortoiseshell tabby

I also have 2 tortoises both 4 years old called Dora and Lulu

S

ShadowAx2500

I own two cats:

Max: A 5-year old Manx (A cat with a rabbit-like tail) who is fat, black, and meows like a little girl.

Moose: A 1-year old Norwegian Forest Cat who is small, Mixed and is to hyper at times

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom